Magnetic Compounds consist of two components: magnet powder (Hard Ferrite/Rare Earth materials) and thermoplastic matrix material (PA6, PA12, PPS). They are produced by embedding magnetic powder in plastic. First, the magnet powder is compounded with thermoplastic binders and afterwards the compound is granulated to form suitable for injection molding.
In the „Types of magnets” bookmark you can find our portfolio.
In our portfolio there are following combinations of matrix and magnetic powder:
- Neotron® 2I: PA12 + NdFeB isotropic
- Neotron® SI: PPS + NdFeB isotropic
- Neotron® HI: PA12 + NdFeB isotropic + Sr-ferrite anisotropic (magnetic ratings available on request)
- Neotron® N2A: PA12 + NdFeB anisotropic
- Neotron® NSA: PPS + NdFeB anisotropic (magnetic ratings available on request)